Thursday, May 6, 2010

To do list.


I will be turning 24-years-old in a month and its starting to hit me. At first I think to myself--"Oh my gosh, you're so old and grown up." But then I get real and realize--"Oh my gosh, you're so young and have so much to live!"

I have never felt more confident in the fact that mid-20's is the best age ever! You're old enough to do your own thing and your young enough to still have the time to waste. You don't have the responsibilities of a family but you do have a handsome man to love and live life with. You don't have an intense career but you are working hard toward building that future for yourself. You're older now and you and your siblings all get along. You've lived through enough to have learned so many legit lessons making you so much smarter and capable. I'm telling ya--life is good.

Life is good and I'm going to take advantage of that. If I were to think to myself what I wanted to do before I turned 30--I think I could have a little fun! Things I want to do with my family, my boyfriend, my friends, myself. So much to do--so lets jot it down.

Laura's To Do list:

-Finish writing my book
-Plant a flower garden and a vegetable garden
-Travel to Italy with my family and visit our home town
-Go white water rafting
-Come face to face with an elephant!
-Do a week long retreat with Habitat for Humanity
-Get my Masters degree
-Take a pottery class
-Learn another language
-Visit all 50 states and do something special there
-Go to Australia
-Learn to play the guitar
-Drive from the top of Arizona to the bottom--hitting all the beauty it offers.
-Volunteer for a presidential campaign
-Run a marathon (or perhaps a half marathon!!)
-Learn how to golf
-Play a round of golf with my brothers (and do well!!)
-Ride horses on the beach
-Drive cross country
-See the wild horses on Chincoteague Island




Whats on your To Do list?



5 comments: